Electric Steam Generators
Helo have been producing steam generators for more than 20 years. They have sold over 20,000 steam generators in the UK and many hundreds of thousands worldwide. Their name is synonymous with uncompromisingly high quality.
The AW Series model is simply the best home steam room generator you can buy.
The phased steam output means just two models will cover most domestic
requirements; 4.5kW and 7.5kW.
More powerful versions are available for larger rooms.
Key Features of the AW Series Steam System
- Helo 5 year warranty.
- Two control options, Smart (Elite) or Simple (Pure).
- Soft steam function ensures continuous humidity.
- Intelligent start keeps the generator primed and ready for use.
- Stainless steel tank, long life elements and solid state electronics.
- Compact dimensions but fully serviceable with all components replaceable.
- Dedicated wiring included.
- Separate discrete temperature sensor so controls can be placed inside or outside your steam room.
- Fully tested and approved.
HELO Controllers Smart or Simple
Elite Control – Smart Technology
Elite is a versatile control panel using the latest touch screen technology and smart phone functionality for the ultimate steam experience.
- Sleek touch screen delivers real-time status on every aspect of your steam bath.
- Elite displays the temperature and running time and can be programmed to start up to 24 hours in advance.
- Set your own personal programme to suit your schedule.
- Regulate all steam room features – lighting, temperature settings, essence injection and more.
- Supplied as standard for recessed mounting with black trim.
- Plated trims are optionally available for surface mounting.
- The TyloHelo Control App allows you to link to your smart phone, computer or tablet. Have total control over your steam room from the palm of your hand!
- Compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
Pure Control – Simple
For those who prefer simplicity with the minimum of setting required, the Pure control is ideal. With touch buttons for power and light, setting the temperature and runtime or delayed start are all achieved on logical one to ten scales. With the new addition of a bright red LED temperature read out you can monitor your bathing environment more closely.
The Pure and Elite Controls come as standard with recessed wall mounting cradle and plain black trim.
Alternatively, these controls can be surface mounted. When fitting in this way, kits with back trim and steam outlet in special finishes are available in chrome, polished nickel, brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, brushed bronze or matte black.
Comfort Flo Steam Outlet
- Designed to provide an even spread of steam throughout the room.
- Recess on top takes oils for aromatherapy.
- Polished Chrome finish as standard.
- Available in Polished Brass, Polished Nickel or Brushed Nickel.
- Mounted at low level.
HELO Steam Generator Options
Up to Room Size (m3) Model Power (kW) Size (W x D x H mm) 5 AW4 4.5 419 x 159 x 380 9 AW7 7.5 419 x 159 x 380 14 AW11 11 419 x 159 x 380 20 AW14 14 419 x 159 x 380 26 AW18 18 838 x 318 x 760 32 AW22 22 838 x 318 x 760 38 AW28 28 838 x 318 x 760 45 AW36 36 1257 x 477 x 1140
Optional Control Surface Mount Finishes
- Chrome – Code: AW PE CH TRIM
- Polished Nickel – Code: AW PE PN TRIM
- Brushed Nickel – Code: AW PE BN TRIM
- Oil Rubbed Bronze – Code: AW PE ORB TRIM
- Brushed Bronze – Code: AW PE BB TRIM
- Mat Black – Code: AW PE MB TRIM
Other Additions & Extras
Tanking and De-Coupling Membranes
Tile Backer Board